How to enroll in a Broadreach College Program
With limited group sizes, our programs often fill quickly. We recommend you plan your trip early and reserve a spot as soon as possible.
- Submit your First Stage Application First it’s wise to check availability. Call us at 888-833-1906 to see if there is space available in trips that interest you. When you call us we make sure the trip you’ve chosen is the best fit for your goals and expectations in a variety of areas including age, experience level, course design, group dynamics, behavior and participation, as well as travel logistics. Then fill out online application and submit to Broadreach College. If you have problems with the online application please feel free call us and let us know.
- Submit your deposit Upon acceptance of your First Stage Application, we require a $1000 deposit to reserve your spot. You may pay the deposit over the phone with a Visa or Mastercard or by mailing a check. If you elect to mail your deposit, we recommend overnight mail. Your deposit is 75% refundable until October 15 for winter term courses and until January 15 for summer courses. After this time, your deposit is non-refundable. We return 100% of your deposit only if you are not accepted based on your full Second Stage Application.
- Complete Second Stage Application Once we receive your deposit, we will email you additional documents to complete and submit (student statement, academic and character references, study abroad office approval and university transcript). Once all supplemental materials have been received, you will be notified of acceptance within three weeks. After full acceptance into a program, an enrollment support coordinator will contact you to confirm your enrollment. You will receive an email on how to login to our trip preparation student portal. Our enrollment support team will be your resource for any questions, comments or concerns you have before your program.
- Travel arrangements & Insurance We suggest you to book your air travel through our travel partner, Beeline Travel. They will work with you personally to get you competitive airfares, coordinate your flights with other participants when possible and organize the group airfares required for many programs. See Travel Information for details. We require our participants to purchase inexpensive travel and emergency medical assistance insurance. See Travel Insurance for more information.
- Tuition Tuition is due for winter programs on December 1st, and for summer programs on March 1st. If you enroll after these dates, your place on a Broadreach College program is not guaranteed until we receive your deposit and tuition. Full payment is due 21 days after acceptance if after March 1st. You may pay your balance by check, echeck or bank wire. If you are paying by check, we encourage you to use FedEx. You can pay by echeck through your online account. Late tuition balances (After March 10th) will be charged to your credit card on file, plus a 2.7% fee. Please note that international, domestic and in-country air travel costs are not included in your tuition.
I am not ready to enroll, but am very interested. What should I do next?
- Learn more! Call us at 888-833-1906 to discuss our variety of summer programs that cater to different interests, abilities and experience levels.
- Contact references Most of our participants come to us through word of mouth or are alumni or siblingsof alumni. If Broadreach College is new to you, please email or call us so we can send you a list of references.
- Don’t wait Our trips can fill quickly. With a small group size of 10-16 participants and a balanced ratio of males to females, there is limited availability for you in any trip.
Keep in touch
Call us anytime to discuss your questions and concerns as you prepare for your program.Call Us: 919-256-8200