How to enroll in a Broadreach College Program
We take a maximum of 12 students on each course, so our programs often fill quickly. In order to reserve your space, we recommend you plan to apply early.
- Submit your First Stage Application If you are having trouble deciding which program is the best fit for your goals and expectations, give us a call and we are happy to discuss travel itineraries, course design, academic content and field experiences. Then complete our brief online application, pay your application fee of $35, and submit to Broadreach College. If you have problems with the online application, please feel free to call us and let us know.
- Complete your Secondary Application Once we receive your completed first stage application, we will email you with a username and password to access our secondary application portal. This secondary application includes a personal statement, academic reference, study abroad office approval, and a university transcript. Once all supplemental materials have been received, you will be notified of acceptance within three weeks.
- Deposit and Student Interview After full acceptance into a program, a program coordinator will contact you to confirm your enrollment, conduct a brief informative interview to answer any questions you might have, and obtain your $1000 deposit. You may also pay your deposit online. Once your deposit is received, you will have access to our online student preparation portal, where you can access online documents to help you prepare for your program. Our enrollment support team will be your resource for any questions, comments or concerns you have before your program.
- Travel Arrangements & Insurance We suggest you to book your air travel through our travel partner, STA Travel. They will work with you personally to get you competitive airfares, coordinate your flights with other participants when possible and organize the group airfares required for many programs. See Travel Information for details. We do require our participants to carry travel and emergency medical assistance insurance, and offer an inexpensive plan. See Travel Insurance for more information.
- Tuition Tuition for summer programs is due 120 days before your departure date. If you enroll after these dates, your place on a Broadreach College program is not guaranteed until we receive your deposit and tuition. Full payment is due 21 days after acceptance if you enroll after March 1st. You may pay your balance by check, echeck or credit card. If you are paying by check, we encourage you to use FedEx. You can pay by echeck through your online account. Late tuition balances (After March 10th) will be charged to your credit card on file, plus a 2.7% fee. Please note that international, domestic and in-country air travel costs are not included in your tuition.
I am not ready to enroll, but am very interested. What should I do next?
- Learn more! Call us at 919-256-8200 to discuss our variety of programs that cater to different interests, abilities and experience levels.
- Contact references If Broadreach is new to you, please email or call us so we can send you a list of references.
- Don’t wait Our trips can fill quickly. With a small group size of 10-12 participants and a balanced ratio of males to females, there is limited availability on each program.
Keep in touch
Call us anytime to discuss your questions and concerns as you prepare for your program.Call Us: 919-256-8200