Dip your toe in the waterfall.
Even though we have an impressive variety of summer adventure and study abroad programs to choose from, finding the perfect trip is as easy as kicking off your flip flops. Just focus your energy by age group or interest — whatever works best for you. Then jump right in when you’re ready.
Select by Interest
Here’s an easy way to explore the ways we like to, well, explore.
Many programs don’t require prior experience, so go ahead, be adventurous.
- Animal ScienceIn wildlife refuges, field stations, animal hospitals or out in the rainforest, learn alongside experts in settings no classroom can match.
- Caribbean Live-AboardTake a journey of personal growth. You and 10-12 students will learn teamwork, leadership and more, as you sail and dive your way around the Caribbean earning certifications at every stop.
- ScubaVenture to Mexico, the Caribbean or Fiji, and earn PADI certifications from Open Water Diver to Open Water Scuba Instructor. The resulting sense of accomplishment inspires the confidence to tackle anything.
- SailingClimb aboard with little to no sailing experience and leave with a bunch of globally recognized IYT sailing certifications under your belt, not to mention confidence in your abilities and lifelong friends.
- Outdoor Skills & LeadershipExperience outdoor adventure in a way that no camp could ever match. From snorkeling with whales in Panama to jungle trekking in Costa Rica, we master new skills, explore, and learn valuable life lessons.
- Marine ScienceTake something you’re passionate about and explore it alongside professional scientists, out in the field. Track dolphins in Belize, tag nesting sea turtles in Costa Rica, dive with sharks in Fiji and more.
- MedicineTravel to some pretty incredible places and gain practical, hands-on training in things like veterinary medicine or wilderness emergency medicine. Our real-world experiences will help set you up for the path ahead.
- Academic CreditFrom marine science and energy conservation to language and medicine, experience hands-on learning and earn college credit with the real world as your adventure classroom.
- Volunteer & ServiceEvery Broadreach program gives you the opportunity to take part in meaningful projects that serve the communities we explore. You’ll leave, not only with community service hours, but also confidence in your ability to make real a difference in the world.
- Language & CultureOn all Broadreach language adventures, we immerse ourselves in the cultures and communities we visit. Through homestays and cultural workshops, you’ll experience the joy of like living as a local and speaking in another language.
- Culture & ArtsCome discover the beauty and richness of other cultures - from Andean villagers in Peru to hillside tribes in Thailand to the Dong and Yao people in China. There’s so much to learn, experience and take away.
- Photography & ArtsIn Panama, learn the art of digital photography and build a professional portfolio. Or in Thailand, shadow journalists and discover real world investigative reporting. Your experiences here will light the way forward.
- International DevelopmentFrom alternative energy solutions in Chile to the power and potential of microloans in Cambodia, witness how different countries and organizations are working to effect positive change at the local level.
- Professional DevelopmentLeverage your Broadreach experiences and the skills you master to lay the foundation for a future job. We offer professional-level scuba certifications, yoga instructor training and even a TEFL course in Vietnam.
- Winter TermEscape the harsh winter on a month long winter term program with Broadreach College. Learn by doing and explore the world