Embark on a multi-island dive adventure and complete the skills necessary to earn your PADI Divemaster which opens a world of professional dive opportunities.
Good choice. Broadreach’s PADI Divemaster program takes candidates beyond the pool, beyond the class and beyond any other program of its kind. We will take you in the water and the classroom and set you up with all the skills and theory you need to earn your official PADI Divemaster certification. But to us, that isn’t enough. We go a step further and teach candidates small boat handling, sailing and deck handling skills, basic dive gear and compressor maintenance and so much more.
“Broadreach is a lifetime prospective change that has opened a global doorway in my son's future choices.” — Bailey McCune, Elizabeth, PA
Make lifelong bonds with your peers. And emerge as a more self-aware diver, leader, individual and PADI Divemaster, therefore better prepared to enter the professional world.
Two physical education college credits through Lesley University
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- PADI Divemaster
- IYT Introduction to Yachting
What are my next steps?
At a Glance
Trips Available for Current Grades Click your current grade to view dates
- 2 Credits
- Work toward your Divemaster on incredible islands like St. Martin, St. Barts and Saba
- Master in water dive skills in confined and open water scenarios
- Take a turn as a group assistant and learn to problem solve
- Live on a sailboat and sail around the Leeward Islands while earning your Divemaster rating
- Learn valuable small boat handling skills
- Learn basic compressor usage skills and maintenance
- Learn basic gear maintenance skills
- Learn to be a valuable asset on any dive boat
- Engage in search and recovery situations
- Prepare to run programs on your own upon completion of this course
British Columbia Marine Mammal Ecology: Learn and work alongside marine scientists and researchers in the classroom and the ocean. Paddle alongside harbor seals, humpback whales, grey whales, Orcas and more! The beautiful B.C. coastline offers the perfect setting for studying these creatures in their natural habitats. >
- Experience Required
- For qualified candidates ages 18+
- Rescue Diver certification
- Minimum of 45 logged dives at start of program
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Ile Fourche
- St. Barts
- St. Martin