Embark on a multi-island dive adventure and complete the skills necessary to earn your PADI Divemaster, opening a world of professional dive opportunities.
The PADI Divemaster program takes candidates beyond the pool, beyond the class and beyond any other program of its kind. We will take you into the water and set you up with all the skills and theory you need to earn your official PADI Divemaster certificate. But to us, that isn’t enough. We go a step further and teach candidates small boat handling, sailing and deck handling skills, basic dive gear and compressor maintenance and so much more.
“Broadreach is a lifetime perspective change that has opened a global doorway in my son's future choices.” — Bailey McCune, Elizabeth, PA
Make lifelong bonds with your peers. And emerge as a more self-aware diver, leader, individual and PADI Divemaster, therefore better prepared to enter the professional world.
3 physical education college credits through Lesley University
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- PADI Divemaster
- Broadreach Introduction to Yachting
What are my next steps?
At a Glance
Trips Available for Current Grades Click your current grade to view dates
- 3 Credits
- Earn 3 college physical education credits through the American Council on Education (ACE)
- Work toward your Divemaster on incredible islands like St. Martin, St. Barts and Saba
- Master in water dive skills in confined and open water scenarios
- Live on a sailboat and sail around the Leeward Islands while earning your Divemaster rating
- Learn valuable small boat handling skills
- Learn basic compressor usage skills and basic gear maintenance
- Engage in search and recovery situations
- Prepare to run programs on your own upon completion of this course
Caribbean Tropical Marine Biology A hands-on live-aboard voyage through the Leeward Islands. It’s a 44-foot floating classroom, lab + home. Discover thriving reefs + diverse ecosystems. Learn oceanography + marine ecology. Even dive a sunken vessel. Plus, collect vital data for the REEF Fish Survey Project. >
- Experience Required
- For qualified candidates ages 18+
- Rescue Diver certification
- Minimum of 45 logged dives at start of program
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Ile Fourche
- St. Barts
- St. Martin