How to make your Travel Arrangements
We suggest all participants to use Beeline Travel to make their air travel plans. Most importantly, having all our students go through one travel agency helps us stay informed of all schedule changes and find solutions to any travel day problems that may arise.
Beeline Travel is experienced in travel to our program destinations and frequently offers prices lower than published fares. Planning ahead gives them time to get the best deals, so make your travel arrangements early! Contact a Broadreach College travel specialist at tel: 800-845-1054, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST, Mon-Fri.
You can also email the office for general program specific questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are estimated roundtrip airfares to our program destinations from the USA. Your actual ticket price may be higher or lower depending on your departure city, when you book your flight and availability.
- Sea Turtle Ecology: $600–$900
- Shark Behavior and Conservation: $1100–$1300
- Marine Mammal Ecology: $300–$500
- Marine Resource Mangement: $400–$800
- Tropical Marine Biology: $700–$900
- Spanish Language: $600–$900
- Chinese Language: $1800–$2000
- French Language: $800