Broadreach Affiliate Program
Broadreach values the partnerships we have developed with colleges and universities across the country, and work closely with study abroad advisors and faculty to enhance each student’s study abroad experience. We understand that universities and study abroad offices have a need to partner with qualified and trusted organizations in order to provide their students with a diversity of study abroad opportunities. In order to better serve the universities and students we work with, we often create affiliation agreements to strengthen the partnership between our organization and yours.
The Broadreach Affiliate Program assists universities and students through every step of the application process — from deciding which program will be the best fit to ensuring that credits are earned at the student’s home institution. We take care of your students both in terms of safety, and in regard to their overall academic experience.
Benefits to an Affiliation Agreement include:
- Scholarships: Through the Broadreach Foundation, we are able to offer our affiliate students access to scholarships.
- Academic Credit: Broadreach will help students get their study abroad course approved with the Registrar Office and the student’s department in order to facilitate credit transfer. Alternatively, affiliate schools may pre-approve Broadreach courses and provide direct credit for those programs.
- International Travel Insurance: Broadreach agrees to provide International Travel Insurance to all of your students enrolled on a Broadreach program. In addition, we offer an affiliate discount to students who purchase tuition protection insurance.
- Student Evaluations: Broadreach agrees to provide your University with copies of your students’ program evaluations.
- Financial Aid: Broadreach will assist your students in completing any forms and paperwork required to qualify for financial aid, grants, loans and scholarships that can be used to study abroad.
- Study Abroad Fair: Broadreach will participate in any study abroad fairs and promotions organized by your University.
- Site Visits: We offer the opportunity for a member of your staff to make a site visit to our program locations. Participation is site visits is not contingent on a minimum level of student participation.
- Communication and Support: An affiliation agreement provides a closer working relationship between Broadreach and your University. We provide detailed pre-trip, health and travel information, and provide 24-hour support on travel days.
To learn more about the Broadreach Affiliate Program, please contact us at 919.256.8207 or by email at email@example.com.