During this course, students with previous experience will advance their skills through instruction in photography, digital editing and production. The first half of the course will teach students to manipulate camera settings and composition techniques, while the final half of the course will focus on using Lightroom and Photoshop to edit their collection. Each student will walk away with a professional portfolio of high quality images that they can use to demonstrate creative photography and editing skills.
- Sharpen your use of exposure, f-stop and depth of field, shutter speed and white-balance
- Become familiar with alternative printing methods
- Learn to evaluate photographs based on professional standards
- Gain high-quality production skills using digital imaging software
- Become proficient in Photoshop and digital manipulation
- Understand the ethics of digital editing