Go from diver to Divemaster to PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor, all in just 28 days. It’s fast track, instructor-level dive training done the Broadreach way.
Achievement upon achievement. This unique trek toward becoming a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) piggybacks the 2-week Divemaster program with the 2-week Instructor Development Course. It’s unlike any course of its kind. First we lay the foundation, as PADI Divemaster (DM) candidates live on a catamaran, hopping from St. Martin to the Caribbean islands of St. Barts, Saba and more. Then, we anchor down in St. Martin for two weeks and push our training even further, as we prepare for the instructor examination.
“This trip, along with every other Broadreach trip I have been on, was truly fantastic. The staff are great - a good mix of professional and fun. ” — Grace O. from Westport, CT
- Earn 7 college physical education credits through the American Council on Education (ACE)
- Prepare to write your Open Water Scuba Instructor exam
- Work toward your Divemaster on incredible islands like St. Martin, St. Barts and Saba
- Master in water dive skills in confined and open water scenarios
- For the Instructor Development Course, live at a training facility on St. Martin
- Practice in-water skills at Creole Rock dive site
- Learn the methodology on how to teach PADI Diver course academics
- Take the two-day Instructor Examination, a 4-part exam
- Proof of PADI Rescue Diver and Advanced Open Water certifications
- Minimum 80 logged dives
- Proof of Current EFR certification
- Minimum 18 years old
- High school Graduate