Embark on a multi-island dive adventure and complete the skills necessary to earn your PADI Divemaster, opening a world of professional dive opportunities.
The PADI Divemaster program takes candidates beyond the pool, beyond the class and beyond any other program of its kind. We will take you into the water and set you up with all the skills and theory you need to earn your official PADI Divemaster certificate. But to us, that isn’t enough. We go a step further and teach candidates small boat handling, sailing and deck handling skills, basic dive gear and compressor maintenance and so much more.
“Broadreach is a lifetime perspective change that has opened a global doorway in my son's future choices.” — Bailey McCune, Elizabeth, PA
- Earn 3 college physical education credits through the American Council on Education (ACE)
- Work toward your Divemaster on incredible islands like St. Martin, St. Barts and Saba
- Master in water dive skills in confined and open water scenarios
- Live on a sailboat and sail around the Leeward Islands while earning your Divemaster rating
- Learn valuable small boat handling skills
- Learn basic compressor usage skills and basic gear maintenance
- Engage in search and recovery situations
- Prepare to run programs on your own upon completion of this course
- For qualified candidates ages 18+
- Rescue Diver certification
- Minimum of 45 logged dives at start of program
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications