Step into the kitchens of Ardèche, the markets of the Mediterranean, and across the farms of the Alps for an unparalleled French culinary and cultural exploration.
Based in Paris and the southern region of France, this one-of-a-kind gastronomic experience fuses formal French language study with hands-on culinary adventures that are sure to delight your taste buds. Forage for mushrooms, truffles and greens in the French countryside and learn how to infuse them into a cassoulet or Coq au Vin. Master the art of the soufflé rise. Explore artisanal practices related to olive oil pressing, cheese making and French baking.
“I have never learned about a culture as in depth as I did on this trip. It's a great program that challenges you, but in turn betters your sense of living as a global citizen.” — Emily P., Bainbridge Island, WA
- Visit the Cordon Bleu Culinary School
- Home stay with a local family and speak French 24/7
- Take a boat tour along the Seine River
- Canoe in the Dordogne River Valley
- Explore the world-famous truffle market in Lalbenque
- Travel to the iconic cheese caves of Roquefort
- Embark on a “Chocolate Walk “ in Paris
- No experience required