Take your camera out of the the studio and into the rich culture of Panama. Its modern and colonial cities, beach towns and rainforests are yours to discover and capture.
Anyone can point and shoot. Few can bring forth the technical skills required to capture a memory, tell a story or inspire a feeling. Be one of those few as you join a group of eager photographers in search of the perfect photograph. Fascinating wildlife, spectacular landscapes, adventure activities and a diverse mix of cultures provide unlimited opportunities for fun and photos in Panama. Master basic Adobe Photoshop and composition skills. Walk away with a deeper appreciation for other cultures, ideas and beliefs. All that you have seen and captured comes together in a professional portfolio. Return home with a stunning portfolio of professional-quality images and a mental album of unforgettable memories.
- Earn 3 college arts and photography credits through Lesley University
- Explore and photograph the captivating culture and landscapes of Panama
- Learn the technical and artistic aspects of digital photography
- Learn digital production, editing and basic Lightroom skills
- Create a professional photography portfolio
- Any or all: surfing, rock climbing, sea kayaking and whitewater rafting
- Your own digital SLR camera
- A laptop computer
- Minimum 18 years old
- High school graduate
- Minimum GPA: 2.50
- Completed at least one semester at college or graduated high school over a year ago